<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Penis Unicorns

Are they sexy? cute? perverted and wrong? retarded? What do they want from us? What the fuck are they so happy about?! I don't know man, leave me alone.

The idea started out as a series of paintings, then somebody asked me to do a shirt. Then more people asked me for shirts. More designs and colors will follow if I can't find anything better to do with my life.

I'm selling these for $12. I know you can afford that. Come on, you can do without crack just this week! You'll get years of pleasure from this shirt and your money will help me build my phallic clothing empire.

Right now there is the basic design, available on two different kinds of low-carb shirts, shown below!!

--
Link
Contact SnarkySpot