<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Monday, August 01, 2005

Jesus of the week

Found this site by accident, and realize you are sick and promoting filth on the Internet. May God help you all.
- Marion

I love this site. I wish I was an artist so I could depict all the problems this moron has caused. I would have to draw an image of total hatred to match the holy rolling Bible-thumpers. I am so sick of so-called Christians thinking they own the world with their holier-than-you attitude. They live in the glass houses, yet they continue to throw rocks. Really morons. Thank you for letting me vent. I am looking forward to the day He comes back so I can be the first one to punch Him in the nose.
- Jamie

Your Web site rocks! I'm a pastor and I occasionally slip in Jesus images to my sermon. The congregation definitely loves it. Keep up the good work! Any plans for a book?
- R.J.

What is your purpose? Are you needing money or attention? I believe you are getting this, but that is all. You are missing so much!
- Anonymous

Today I tried to access Jesus of the Week from my high school. Their new Web filter blocked it, stating it fell in the category of "Cult/Occult." I thought it was hilarious.
- Chad

Of course you know your site is offensive, but that was your aim. I dare you to try a Mohammed of the week.
- Anonymous

Are you people okay.
- Anonymous--
Link
Contact SnarkySpot