<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

From the list of "most painful ways to die": Being pulled all the way through a wood-chipper, feet first - FARK.com: (2233367)

FARK.com: (2233367) From the list of "most painful ways to die": Being pulled all the way through a wood-chipper, feet first:

From Cpu_thrasher:

"I can't be the only one that thought of this:

The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner
by Randall Jarrell

From my mother's sleep I fell into the State,
And I hunched in its belly till my wet fur froze.
Six miles from earth, loosed from the dream of life,
I woke to black flak and the nightmare fighters.
When I died they washed me out of the turret with a hose."

Contact SnarkySpot