<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Monday, August 15, 2005

Mp3 Monday - Warp-ed Music - Peter Lewis

(From the website)
"From time to time I apply my cut-and-paste collage techniques to music. My solo work is released under the name Sharkweek.

Click to hear Sharkweek songs


However, my main musical project is The Tom Bosley Experience, collaborations with my best friend Sean.


Click to visit the Tom Bosley Experience site


Our debut album, 'The Spark Of Inspiration' was released last year and has been well-received.
Our sound could be described as
'a melodic-pop influenced ambient sound with an experimental outlook,
increasingly loungy undertones and a taste for weird and amusing samples.'
"
Link
Contact SnarkySpot