<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Lost my web cam! - w4m (really high and really really SLUTTY!)

"And I'm really high and really really SLUTTY! My bf is sleeping in the next room, and I'm gonna be up for at least a couple more hours. I'm looking for a hot guy or a daddy type to let me put on a show for you, maybe you could give/sell me a cam and drop it by my place. I promise it'll be worth it baby! I'm in the upper haight area. If you have IM, I do too (yahoo). Hit me up please! My pussy is wet, wet, wet..."

--Monkeyman says: LOFL. Craigslist personals ads makes me laugh.
--
Link
Contact SnarkySpot