<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Friday, May 20, 2005

Mr. Sun!: Revenge of the Sith (observations of the movie) (Spoilers ahead, don't go to link if you haven't seen movie yet)

"Put down the coffee, Master Kenobi -- coffee is for closers."




Man, that line from the link had me rolling, it fits my biggest beef with this movie to a tee.

(vader'd from kottke)

edit by preach:

Man i love his update. made me laff so hard.

Update. You may stop e-mailing me now with advice to tell my son, "Talk to girls, learn you must", "Begun, your lameness has", and "In your mother's basement, live you will."
--
Link
Contact SnarkySpot