<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Friday, February 25, 2005

Interview of Daniel Ruiz and Santiago Hurtado regarding their new short film "The Awakening of Consciousness"

Abalanzandose - The Awakening of Consciousness

"INTERVIEW WITH
Daniel Ruiz and Santiago Hurtado
regarding the making of
Awakening of Consciousness

by, Scott Davis

I ran into these two great artists some time back when I saw their other great short films, El Deseo and The Doorway. I was so impressed by their work, that I asked them if I could show these two short films here on the site. They agreed and we stayed in touch. I heard that they were collaborating on a new effort and got pretty excited. They are both so talented, that I really looked forward to seeing their newest work. They did not disappoint me. Their new short film Awakening of Consciousness is really a visual masterpiece. It is funny, entertaining and visually pleasing. I am very happy that they are allowing me to show this film here at 3dexcellence and help them to kick off the films new almost assured popularity. I was also fortunate enough to have them agree to an interview so we could find out more about these two wonderful artists.

On to the interview:


SD: How did you two guys meet up?
Daniel and Santiago: We worked together on EA�s The Lord Of The Rings The Third Age game. We worked at the night shift and we got along well with each other. We had things in common: we always wanted to do something of our own, but it always were just words that gone with the wind. So, after spending some years working on other people's projects it was time to make it real. So, we got involved in this project, that has deteriorated our wealth and cost us alot of money. (...more interview at top link....)

This is by far one of the most creative and fun short films I've seen in a long time. Starts out with a serious feel, then gets the humor rolling. Kudos to these two talented film makers.

The site for the short film is here.
Link
Contact SnarkySpot