<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Friday, November 26, 2004

Meet my new fiancée

I have not met her face to face, but I sure hope she likes the freaky sex.
All the hearts on the website tells me that she is full of love and desperate, so I am sure I can get her to do some nasty stuff.

I really like the romantic way that I first saw her. I mean it is not everyday you met your future ex-wife on a billboard, but I like her adventurous spirit.

The one thing that I do find troublesome is that some other guy that saw this billboard has already knocked her up. I am nothing, if not understanding, so I am pretty sure I can work past this.

"Why would I rent a billboard to find a husband?I am simply ready to be a wife and a Mom. I realize this isn't the most conventional method of finding a husband, but is anything really "conventional" anymore?"

I think not Theresa, I think not.


Link
Contact SnarkySpot