<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Monday, April 24, 2006

We Are Monkeys [The J-Walk Blog]

Good use of Google Images. I laughed when I saw the Flying Spaghetti Monster reference.

"In March 2005 a student at UCSD created a flash animation set to a live spoken word recording of mine called Dance, Monkeys, Dance. He did this without my knowledge as part of a class project, then posted the animation online where it quickly spread.

While I was flattered by the effort, I didn't feel the animation was very representative of my words, and I had problems with many of the images used. Indignant, I resolved to create my own animation for the piece, purely for my own amusement."

The J-Walk Blog: We Are Monkeys

Contact SnarkySpot