<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

r a t t s f r e a k s h o w - Circus oddities, original art, photos and art from the past


Gita and Zita Rezakhanova were born in the former Soviet republic of Kyrgyzstan in 1992. Conjoined at the hips, the sisters shared three legs and a single reproductive system. Until the age of 10, they lived with their family in a home for disabled children, awaiting the possibility of surgical separation. In 2002 their parents appealed to Kinderinnot (Children in Need), a Germany charity that helps fund medical procedures for underpriveleged children. The plea was answered by a hospital in Moscow, and in January 2003 the sisters were separated. Since each twin only controlled one leg, they are now confined to awkward prostheses and walkers.
--


hate mail!!
Awful spelling? Petty insults? Ruthless attacks? Complete and utter stupidity? It's all right here, at Ratt's Wall of Shame! Feel free to e-mail 'em if you're feeling bored. My own comments are in double-parentheses.

((Hope you get drafted, buddy.))

Subj: Move the website?
Date: 2/15/2005 9:32:39 PM Central Standard Time
From: proriter@athenet.net
To: girlrat@aol.com

Considering your absurd moveon.org ad, you should consider moving your website to the nearest open sewer. And please don't hold your breath waiting for a donation.

Cheers,

Dan Shideler
Immune to Liberal Puke

((Now, apparently this person does not understand the concept of free speech, or the concept of the internet, for that matter. I have my OWN website. That means I can put whatever I want to on it, as long as I don't break the law. True, phreeque.com is not a "website for politics". But, people put political signs in their lawns even when their homes are not "houses for politics". So think of my John Kerry banner, which I proudly display, as a sign in my virtual lawn. And, thanks to this person, I've added more political links - go check 'em out!))

October 25th 2004 08:33:18 PM

who goes there? biscuit

how did you find me? msn

what do you think? well, i was considering making a donation until i saw that you endorsed john kerry. i'm sorry you feel that way, but you need to keep you political views to yourself as this is not a website for politics. i dont need that as i have already made my choice.

((This is cold. Apparently I am a boy, and I am also fat and have weird hair. To see the photo she's referring to, click here.))

October 19th 2004 03:14:25 AM

who goes there? Venna Jones

which of my pages did you visit? all of them.

how did you find me? You mean the webbsite?

do i know you? if so, from where? SRY. I live in poland and i bet you dont.

what do you think? Organised It was great fun.. But why don’t you have it more organised? Put all the freak categories in one place. It took me 2 weeks to find the fat freak with weird hair in haircutting’s. Between is it a boy or a girl? First I thought it was impossible to see but then after a moment i understood it must be a boy! I feel sorry for the boys parents!

Yours truly// Venna

Email: fjant@hotmail.com

February 10th 2004 11:50:26 PM

((Heehee! this person needs to go **** herself!))

who goes there? me

which of my pages did you visit? freakshow

how did you find me? looking for conjoined twin info

do i know you? if so, from where? no

what do you think? i think your site is lame. it makes me ILL to listen to you light-heartedly describe handicapped people as "freaks". you are ****ed in the head and i hope you realize the **** you are showcasing for fun causes pain and suffering for others. you should stop being ****ty and start helping poeple instead.

Email: limelipgloss@hotmail.com
--
Link
Contact SnarkySpot