<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Kung Fu Jesus

This has to be seen to be believed. Jesus kicks urban LA butt, the FBI and anyone else who gets in his way.

Marketing Christianity
I am also a martial artist--we train in Aikido, and I teach tai chi. The reason I posted this was to show people how much marketing is going on in the name of God--that has nothing to do with God! Of course, as a person who has trained in Shaolin, I know how reverent the Chinese monks were, but most people don't know that. Thanks for visiting my journal!And Beckie, all we do once a day is type in either Christian porducts or Jesus products...we never have to search more than one or two entries to find our weird entry of the day.
Comment from hestiahomeschool - 6/21/04 6:38 PM

I think this is sick and ridiculous! Mocking our Fathers name.
I dont know how you find these things! God bless, Beckie
Comment from beckieramos - 6/21/04 6:08 PM

I am not sure what I think about this, but my first thought is to be disgusted! Okay, yes it is a fictional movie, but it is also slightly blasphemous! I don't know....... I don't think I will bother seeing it if I were ever to get the chance. Maybe the fact that I am a 3rd degree brown belt in Kung-fu has something to do with my feelings, but.......

Tracy
http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/ARoseByAnyOtherName/
Comment from sasonalmah - 6/21/04 3:31 PM

LOL...this is hilarious and yet disturbing at the same time!!...sad that people use God to make money these days..
Jackie
Comment from jgalarza870 - 6/21/04 2:45 PM




--
Link
Contact SnarkySpot