<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Monday, July 11, 2005

He sticks shit to his head

I have found that certain bottles and cans with a concave bottom can be stuck to my head. No adhesives are needed, because the suction does the job well enough.

4/17/05 - TV Guide shows that my episode will be airing on April 24th. Tune in!

3/23/05 - Videos temporarily disabled.

I exceeded my bandwidth for two days in a row so I've disabled the videos temporarily. I'm working on another way to make them available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3/04/05 - See me on TV.

I recently went to Hollywood for the taping of Steve Harvey's Big Time Challenge. I'm not positive when my episode will air yet, but keep an eye out for it.

1/26/05 - New video added.

1/25/05 - I've found out about a fellow can sticker.

Click here to read more.
Link
Contact SnarkySpot