<!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://context5.kanoodle.com/cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=85039742&site_id=85039743&format=conly"></SCRIPT> <!-----kanoodle cookies-----> <body> <body bgcolor="#8F8F6B">
 

Home

StatCounter

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My world has been ripped asunder…a.k.a Victor/Victoria!


I doubt that I am the last to know this, but something is afoot. I have checked out the blog HotAbercrombieChick before on several occasions in the past. Why you ask? Well she IS hawt and sometimes the blog had some stuff worth reading due to the fact that I found the pseudo-intellectualism of it all very funny. But now I find out that she is probably a MAN baby!

Check out the explanation and the research over on OverStated.Net.

And the MAN revealed on Museumofhoaxes.

Update:

The dood himself.

The Slut pictures.



1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, October 20, 2004, Blogger RB said…

    And she.he made a copy of my blog and added their name to the links. Appraently this is what he.she does to gain popularity.
    http://overstated.net/04/04/19-hot-abercrombie-hoax

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contact SnarkySpot